Below is a great collection of prayers quotes images to be shared on WhatsApp or any other social network. Prayers are meant for any occasion: to encourage a friend in need, give comfort to the family of a deceased person, to give hope to a loved one who’s seriously ill, reassure a pregnant woman, etc.
How many times did you want to give comfort to your loved ones but you did not know what to say? For example, in those dreadful situations in which your friend lost a dear one and you were speechless. You wanted to say something to support them, but everything seemed banal. Or perhaps you simply wanted to remind some lost sheep that somebody up there likes and is looking out for them.
Now with these amazing collection of prayers quotes images you can make the people around you feel your warmth. To share them via WhatsApp, you must first save the photos on the camera roll of your phone, and then send them as an attachment. Alternatively, you can freely share them on any other social network like Facebook or Instagram.
Prayer Quotes and Images
1. You will be in my heart forever
2. There isn’t a day that goes by where i don’t at some point think of you
3. The world and its desires pass away but the man who does the will of god lives forever
4. Tears are prayers too. they travel to god when we can’t speak
5. She is sad she is hurt she is dying she is alone she is lonely she is a mess she is judged she is ignored she is suicidal she is stressed she is confused she is fucked up she is depressed she is misunderstood she is tired but still living she is hurt but won’t show it she is screaming but is silent she is pain but still smiling she is me
6. Please share this butterfly in memory of your loved ones on haven
7. No matter how alone you think you are, God is always just a prayer away
8. I’m feeling you near me everyday
9. I’ll never forget you
10. I took my troubles to the Lord, i cried out to him and he answered my prayer
11. I said a prayer for you today, that God would touch you with His healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you needs to get through
12. I pray tonight that God literally takes every ounce of fear and worry away from you and refill you with His Peace. In Jesus’Name. Amen
13. Have you prayed about it as much as you have talked about it
14. Father, you are king over the flood. I will be still and know you are God
15. Do not be afraid I am with you
16. Dear God, from the bottom of my heart, i want to thank you for being with me all the way, for never leaving me, for loving me
17. Come to me all who are weary and i will give you rest
18. A morning prayer Lord help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can’t handle. Amen