Whether you love him, or you hate him, the Special one is of the much-discussed character of the football history. His words have shocked and entertained the fans of all teams. I created a series of the best Mourinho quotes along with his pictures to be shared on WhatsApp or any other social networks like Facebook or Twitter. Following are the best quotes of the Portuguese manager.
The 10 best quotes of Mourinho
1. You will miss me especially when you begin to lose even home games. 2007 – Refers to the Chelsea fans
2. Maybe in the philosophy of a loser, this was a great season. 2008 – Refers to Avram Grant, who had just lost the Champions League final.
3. I’m not the best in the world, but I think that no one is better than me. 2008
4. I’ve studied Italian for many months to be able to communicate perfectly with the journalists, the team, and the fans. Ranieri was in England for five years and still found it hard to say “good morning” and “good evening”. 2008
5. I hear the sound of the enemy, and I like it. 2009
6. Only one didn’t want to give me an honorary degree, but it is normal, even Jesus wasn’t loved by everyone “- 2009
7. Only in Italy, there is a penalty area of twenty-five meters. 2010 – Refers to Juventus.
8. A winner is never tired of winning and I don’t want to lose – 2010
9. Being Cristiano Ronaldo is much harder than being Messi – 2012
10. I can work harder. What I can’t do is performing miracles: I am not Merlin or Harry Potter.