I have created this article so that I can teach you three basic ways to access someone’s Facebook Messenger without them realizing.
Hello! It’s Frankie here again. Slow down before you just scroll down to the three methods of hacking Facebook Messenger.
Give it a minute – take a breath. Feel calm? Remember, in and out – and again, in and out. I think you have it now.
As I was saying, I have put together three of the most popular approaches used to hack into Facebook Messenger.
These are the same techniques that you can expect experienced hackers to use as well.
Apart from experienced hackers, these techniques are also frequented by wives and girlfriends prying (just let him propose in his own time) or by the husbands and boyfriends (Gotta grow up sometime) battling the green-eyed monster known as jealousy.
Of course, you might also just be a dutifully worried parent, and if this is the case, check out this page.
No matter what the reasoning behind spying on a Messenger conversation, it is likely that the three truths listed below apply to everyone:
- You are far from being a genius with technology and suck at hacking computers and services.
- You would like to invade a Messenger conversation without the other party realizing it.
- You want the ‘hacking’ portion to be as easy as Sunday morning, and if it can happen remotely – all the better.
It’s okay – I don’t need to read minds to know that I’m right. Aren’t I?
Would I love to get on my loudspeaker and shout that I, have the magic solution that can grant you access to someone else’s Facebook Messenger in one easy click? Absolutely.
Sadly, it’s not THAT easy, but – and yes there’s always a but – IT IS POSSIBLE!
Good news – you don’t have to be Kevin Mitnick (one of the most badass and famous hackers of all time) but you do likely need a little patience. It is not just going to happen from snapping your fingers.
Let’s take a look at some of these methods.
The Simplest Paths to Spying on Facebook Messenger without Being a Tech Wizard or Actual Spy
Before we get too in depth, I can list them quickly so you have a short reference point for the entire article.
1. Keylogging (Can Require Patience)
2. Phishing (Takes Considerable Time)
3. mSpy (The Easiest Method)
Now you are thinking – hey, I’ve got some options. I actually can do this.
Yes, you can just scroll down to the bottom where I have clearly labeled what I believe to be the easiest method, but that method also is not free.
But wait – You just said that there were free methods to read someone else’s Facebook Messenger conversations!
Begin by saying the person’s name out loud that you want to spy on. Speak clearly. Then follow that name with this phrase: “abaleloo boola boolaboola booshi bashi wesi paka paka” and don’t blink for 20 seconds.
Well, something is wrong with that method – it didn’t work.
Worry not, I am the man of many solutions. I have another to try.
Simply copy and paste the Facebook link profile of the person you want to spy on here: ___________________
and then reload this page again. Now, just copy and paste the link to the Facebook profile for the target right here: ___________________
Reload the page and get results!
Haha hehe hoohoo, did it work?
I’m quite certain that did nothing for you as well. I am not having a laugh at your expense, but rather showing you that there are frauds promoting instant spy methods. With how easy they make it sound, you would think that Facebook’s security team were Tom & Jerry.
Alright, no need to keep beating around the bush about this.
Let’s take a look at methods that can work on nearly any device with any operating system.
On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
1. The Ninja Technique of Keylogging
The first method you can learn about today is a time-honored approach known as keylogging.
Ok, just be patient, I am going to tell you what the hell that is first.
Keyloggers are tools (which can either be software or hardware.) They provide the ability for a third party to intercept and memorize keys pressed on a device.
Let’s say, for whatever reason or another you want to type “Goddamn” on the keyboard. This same “Goddamn” is stored inside the keylogger for later viewing by the person collecting and reviewing it.
Sounds pretty great, right?
Keyloggers can record any information the victim enters with their keyboard – including passwords intended to access social media, their emails, the one side of chats from sites (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, etc.), and even internet searches.
I’ve said before – there are two types of these keyloggers including hardware (connecting directly to a physical device) and software.
Let’s take a look at each of them, shall we?
I can spare you a lecture and get right into the basic requirements that you need.
To be fair, this is a point where I have wasted time in the past.
- A victim must have a desktop or laptop (Mac or Windows), that device must have a USB port, and this should be a device they use to access Facebook.
- You are going to have to gain access to this device.
- PC must be connected to a keyboard (cable, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
Hardware keyloggers are very small devices, so they can often get connected to the cable that connects the computer and its keyboard.
Often, you will find that it looks most like a USB adapter.
Yes, because it looks different you might be shaking your fist at the sky because you don’t know if the ruse will work. Tread lightly so you do not get discovered.
How Do They Work?
The good news is there are no alien devices or complex math problems for the device to work as it should.
- First, connect the device through the USB port (between the keyboard and PC). If it connects wirelessly, you can just insert this receiver into an available USB port.
- During its presence with the PC, the device will log all typed words automatically. Words and passwords get saved to the internal memory of the device as a .txt digital file.
- Once you are free to grab it, snatch this device and look over the data it has collected.
I tested a keylogger I bought from Amazon, and I should tell you it worked exactly like it said it would. Gathered all information and stored it neatly into an accessible file.
You do not need to only use Amazon, though. Google can help you find countless varieties.
Isn’t this great? Let’s not rush to our victory here quite yet.
Some Drawbacks of Hardware Keylogging
One of the things I have learned since I started to really delve into tech toys is that few things go as smoothly as you plan.
In fact, this data is not always so easy to read and decipher.
The device can save them all in a single file that might be too confusing for many users to actually read.
You need to make sure you have your eye doctor on speed dial before you start reading this information because you are going to strain them. Now, you have a headache and lots of data still to work through.
You need to remember that this is logging ALL of the information entered on the keyboard in a large, sequential file. It is not broken up like a detailed report you might expect to find.
Want an idea of what to expect? Here is a small screen shot of a portion of file I extracted:
But that’s not the only concern.
This is actually not even the only limitation that this approach has when targeting someone. I can label a couple more, but promise I’ll give a fair evaluation wrapping it up.
Ok, here it is:
Limit 1: You will only be able to use these on Windows and Mac desktops or PCs. Keyloggers will not work on smartphones.
Limit 2: They are not often discreet, and any physical device might get spotted (and get you a swift kick in the pants). Be leery about this if the target has visible USB ports you intend to use.
Limit 3: This is not going to bypass any two-step authentication or verification in place through Facebook or other sites. In fact, if you use their credentials to login on a device other than what they use, it will likely email them an alert about suspicious activity.
If you still think that this is the method that you want to try, you should check out an entire article I’ve written about keylogging.
- Ease of Use – 6/10 – You do not need exceptional skills on a computer. All you need to know is how to connect a device to the keyboard and open a .txt file once you are ready.
- Safety from Being Caught – 3/10 – As these are physical devices for the most part, it is not a challenge for your victim to see (especially with well-visible USB ports)
- Speed – 2/10 – It is not always entirely reliable because it could take days for a target to literally sign back into their Facebook – you may never get the information you desire.
- Remote Control: No
This is only effective if you already have physical access to the victim’s computer and you are sure that your target logs in to Facebook from that device. If you need to know the information sooner, it is better to avoid this method as it could take days to yield the results. It is a waiting game.
If you do not already have a headache (well, good), let me talk to you about software keyloggers.
I won’t go into incredible detail about how much better of an alternative I believe this to be, but it is smarter, easier, and safer than hardware. It also comes with less complications and limitations.
📝 Let’s list all of the things that you need.
- You need access to the victim’s device (phone or computer/laptop)
- You need to know how to install a software file on a PC or install an app to a smartphone
The software keyloggers are computer programs installed directly to the device, and they are developed with the intentions of saving every keystroke made.
Wanna know some good news?
Up until recently, you could only install software keyloggers to a computer or laptop, but now this technology has begin to spread. Now these applications have convenient app versions for installation on Android and iOS phones and tablets.
To install these apps is simple, and most of them provide you with assistance throughout the process.
I apologize now, but I must spoil the great finale of this article, but one of the most widely used software for this purpose is mSpy. It works for both computers and mobile devices.
I intend on writing an entire piece about this later in this article, but if you cannot resist knowing more about it now, friend, go ahead and scroll down. I can’t stop you.
- Ease of Use – 9/10 – You do not need computer skills, especially with software like mSpy. You get 100% assistance throughout installation and they even have video tutorials you can use to help.
- Safety from Being Caught – 8/10 – The software is virtually undetectable, so your victim will not notice it is recording all of the inputs from the keyboard.
- Speed – 10/10 – As soon as the target gets on to social media, you gain access to these credentials as well.
- Remote Controlled: Yes
- Compatibility: Used on any device (PCs, Macs) and any smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS).
This is an approach that you want to use only if you can physically access the device of the victim. It will begin to spy on the activity immediately, so if you need instantaneous results, this is what you need to do.
2. Using Psycho Techniques Like Phishing
Let’s take an in depth look at the second technique you can use to spy on a Facebook Messenger account.
Ready for the big reveal? Hypothetical drumroll please…..budum tiss. Phishing!
Everyone by now has heard of phishing, but do you know how it actually works? You can use this technique to swipe someone’s Facebook login credentials.
As usual, there are specific requirements to making this venture successful, and then we can dive a little deeper into the matter.
📝 What You Need:
- Must own a computer
- Must have the patience to implement the plan and basic IT skills
- Have a basic knowledge of HTML and PHP programming
This is an old, yet effective, method of accessing someone else’s information. The drawback is that it is not as easy as other options.
Okie dokie – let’s talk about how to do this in the simplest terms possible.
How Does Phishing Even Work?
This is basically a smoke screen of sorts that has been used in different delivery systems by calculating thieves for centuries.
Have you ever seen the iconic movie Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo Di Caprio?
This is based on an actual series of events with a guy named Frank Abagnale.
He performed successful cons worth millions all before he turned 19. He was able to adopt personas as a Pan American World Airway pilot, a doctor in Georgia, and a prosecuting attorney in Louisiana.
In short, this is what phishing actually is. You are making other people believe you are someone else so that you can steal the information you want.
Let’s take a look at an example.
Let’s say that in this scenario, you are trying to steal the Facebook password of your partner to discover if they are cheating on you.
You would want to follow these steps to set up a successful phishing campaign:
- First, buy a web domain with a Facebook related name (i.e. FacebookLooks, FacebookAlert, etc.) and create an email address like [email protected].
- The landing page of this site needs to look precisely like the login screen for Facebook.
- You can send an email message from your created email address to your victim with the understanding that they believe it will be from Facebook.
- You (pretending you are Facebook) invite them to log in (following the link to the domain you created) to their account to update personal information.
- They are directed to the landing page that you have created that appears like the Facebook login screen.
And……BOOM. You got them.
The victim, unaware that they are not actually logging into anything will enter their credentials. It gets stored in your database and only you have access to it.
Now, you have the victim’s Facebook password.
Unlike a keylogger approach, you do not need software, but rather social engineering. (I don’t have the time to write all of that into this article too, so Google it if you want to know more)
You can see, it is really nothing but a clever ruse.
This method definitely has some limitations, however.
Once you have their login credentials, you should be able to quickly login to their accounts.
Unfortunately, we live in the time of two-factor authentication and Facebook can send an email to the target if you attempt to login from an unrecognized device.
In short, your risks of getting caught with this specific approach is high.
Disappointed? Well, that’s not where the story ends.
Sure, it’s a big obstacle to overcome. In fact, the best approach to getting around this is to utilize these newfound login details from a trusted device already used to access that account. This bypasses two-step authentication.
If you are curious, I have already put together a full article about phishing, and you can read about it here.
- Ease of Use – 3/10 – You need computer skills to successfully accomplish this.
- Safety from Getting Caught – 4/10 – You might get caught up in the two-factor security measures if you try to enter Facebook of your victim from an unrecognized device
- Speed – 3/10 – It takes substantial time to set up all of these steps.
- Remote Control – No
- Compatibility – Can get used on any device (PCs, Macs) and smartphones or tablets (Android or iOS)
This method is free, but it is also complex to set up the trap and risky. You have to know some HTML coding and PHP language, not to mention understand some basics of the internet. I personally would not recommend this approach unless it is your last resort.
3. Batman Level Software: mSpy
This is one of the most used methods of spying around the world, it also happens to be one of my personal favorite approaches.
You might not be as into tech as I am (making you part of the 99% majority), but I can sum it up to say that this is the easiest and most effective solution available on the market right now.
There might be thousands of apps and software programs you can choose from, but they are all just running to try and catch up with mSpy.
As we have done in the other sections, let’s talk about what you need first.
📝 What You Need:
- You might need access to a victim’s device (PC or smartphone)
- You need to know how to install software to a PC or an app to a phone
Because this is one of the most sophisticated approaches out there, it is also one of the most reliable as well. You can learn to love it for eternity (longer than some marriages are set to last once this app reveals the truth.) Maybe you’ll be one of the lucky one’s that gets a divorce.
All you need to do is install the app on your victim’s phone or computer – and that’s it.
All that’s left is collecting data and enjoying the show. Maybe pop some popcorn.
With the software installed, you can read Facebook messages for starters, but you can also access:
- Call logs
- SMS messages
- Internet History
- GPS locations
- Email accounts
- Saved pictures and videos
- All messaging apps (WhatsApp, Viber, iMessage, and more)
- All social media services
In truth, the list is pretty substantial.
It is easy to set up and install, and user friendliness is a staple of the service that mSpy provides. They make the interface foolproof so you can get to where you want to be quickly.
Additionally, you can benefit from constant customer support team available 24/7 through email and chat to help.
It would only take a few minutes to get this installed on your target’s device, and if you have any issues, customer service can walk you through it.
So, How Does mSpy Work?
To start, you need to purchase the app (everything can’t be free, you miser) and download the application. You can then install it on the victim’s phone or computer.
This is all very easy with simple instructions for you to follow.
Installing only takes a few minutes, and you do not need to be a tech whiz to get it done.
One you have the program installed on the target device, you can then begin to see all the information from the target phone. It doesn’t matter how personal or humiliating that information might be.
You can get the same data from your computer as well. After a few seconds, you can have all of the current information about your target that they are not sharing with anyone.
This application and software is very universal, as it works on nearly every device from Android phones and tablets, iOS products, Windows computers, and Mac computers and laptops.
But wait – You cannot have all of this good news without a little balance. Here’s the drawbacks.
Really, there is only one drawback.
As with all espionage software, you need to first have access to the device that your victim uses, unabated, for a few minutes.
In certain cases, you can install this remotely if you have the Apple store (for iPhones) or Play Store (Android) credentials already.
Yes, I said that right.
If you can determine (likely with keyloggers) this information for the Google Play store or the Apple Store, you can install this remotely from the service provided that their device is on the list of phones capable of this feature.
It depending on the phone, and in the case of iPhones, if it is jailbroken.
This is not complicated to do, however, even if you have to have a victim’s smartphone in your hands.
It’s okay if you are not creative (or too lazy) to figure out a good reason to need their phone.
I have constructed a video detailing three infallible methods to ask for someone’s phone without alerting them to your actual goal.
Best of luck to you.
One of the questions that gets asked the most in this process is if a victim can notice that you are spying on them with mSpy.
Quite simply, the answer to this question is NO.
mSpy leaves no trace of the installation or its presence on the phone, so you can sleep peacefully.
- Ease of Use – 9/10 – No need for computer skills. Software like mSpy gives you detailed assistance to walk you through the installation process if you need it.
- Safety from Being Caught – 8/10 – Software leaves no discernable presence on the victim’s phone, meaning that there are no logos, notifications, or icons to indicate its presence.
- Speed – 10/10 – Once you complete the installation, you have all of the information you could ever hope for in real-time.
- Remote Control: Yes, you can monitor Messenger conversations and other applications, even if the target is on another continent.
If you are looking for something that is both effective and efficient, you want the reliable software mSpy. You do not need technical prowess, and it is a nice fit for any reason you might need a little espionage.
It is not free, the monthly charge to most is well worth the return in information that they get.
Wait! Before you go!
I have just one more question for you: What if your potential target also reads this article like you did and wants to do the same thing to you?
If I were you, I might consider another article I’ve written about preventing someone else from spying on your device or stealing your passwords.
I hope that this article provided the information you needed about this famous, and albeit controversial, matter.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can always take a minute and drop a line in the comment box below. I check it regularly and can get back to you as soon as I see it.
This may interest you: How To Spy On Whatsapp Messages From Your Pc Or Phone (Android And Iphone)