Here are the three most effective and simple ways to spy on iPhone without jailbreaking.
There comes a time when spouses do not trust each other, hence need to track or spy on them. Also, the parents may wish to have an eye kept on their children to know what they are doing and with whom they associate with.
The good news is that currently, technology has made it possible for us to spy on someone without his/her consent. In the following article, we are going to learn about ways to spy on iPhone users.
Because technology can be used both in positive and negative ways in our daily lives, there was need to come up with a counter technology that can reduce any risk that may trigger crimes or unwanted activities, like spouses cheating on one another.
This technology can be able to either spy on your partner or kid. When the spy software is installed, it can spy on the text messages, apps installed on iPhones, and also do the monitoring of iPhones.
The best 3 ways which one can use to spy on iPhone
Actually, there are many ways in which one can use to spy on iPhone. But as a matter of fact, there exist best ways to spy on iOS devices, which are three in particular. Using them to monitor iPhones, will guarantee you effective results on what your intention and target was.
The three best ways include:
- Free way to spy on iPhone with Apple Id
- mSpy software
- iPhone recovery stick
Lets discuss the features, installation, and how each one of these three ways can be used to monitor or spy iPhones.
1. FREE WAY TO SPY ON IPHONE WITH APPLE ID
This is one of the ways you can use to spy on iOS devices. When spying on iPhone with Apple ID, you need to know about what jailbreaking is. In simple terms, Apple as a company, designed their operating system in such a way that it is very hard to install a spy software on an iPhone without it being jailbroken.
But it is possible for one to spy without first undertaking the jailbreaking process. This can be done using iCloud data that need to be uploaded by the monitored iPhone.
Procedure of spying using Apple ID
What you need to do first is to get the iCloud or Apple ID of the iPhone to be spied upon. There are times when the iCloud backup on the iPhone to be monitored is not activated. In this case, one need to physically access the iPhone.
You need to go to the Settings of the iOS device that is to be spied, then log in to iCloud, using the Apple ID and the password. Some device may ask to be merged, if that is the case, accept. Once you have merged it, you can proceed to select what you need to be monitored.
Apple ID gives you that option of syncing emails, messages, locations, photos, contacts, among others. For instance, if you want to spy on messages, then you need to go to settings-messages, then enable iMessage. Enabling iMessage will ask you to enter the password and Apple ID of the targeted device.
Once you avail them, you can proceed to sign in and then wait the device to log in. From here, you are ready to spy on what you selected to be monitored, be it messages, location, photos, or emails.
Advantages of using Apple ID to spy on iPhone
This iCloud spy process does not need jailbreaking, making it to be one of the easiest and popular. It will enable you watch the iOS activities of your spouse or kid’s iPhone invisibly without their knowledge.
Apart from that, the feature of syncing the targeted device, is itself an advantage, as you can transfer all the information you want, including apps to your device. Literally, with this method, you are able to many things, be it messages, call history, photos taken with the camera, WiFi history, GPS location, websites visited, and many more.
What is mSpy software?
MSpy is actually one of the best monitoring or spying software that can be used in iOS devices and computers to keep track of what the targeted owner is doing. The owners can be spouses or children.
With this type of software installed, you can be able to access information like the GPS coordinates, SMS text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and much more.
How does mSpy spying software work?
The working principle of this spying software is just like other spying software, in that it gathers information from the iOS device that is targeted and then channels this same information to the designated control panel; which is an account that is created after you buy the software. Once the information is channeled to the control panel, it can be viewed from any browser.
For you to successfully use mSpy software, the first thing you need to do is to check for the compatibility of the iOS device to be spied on. Once you have verified this, you will then but the software, of which you will receive the login and the password, together with the email of the personal control panel.
The email will contain step by step installation procedures. With all this, you now need a physical access of the monitored device. Once in your possession, you will download the program and install it. The installation will be done on your device. The iPhone monitoring here, is possible even without a jailbreak.
They offer 24/7 support to help you with the initial installation for free.
Features of mSpy spying software
- Manage calls: with mSpy installed, you have the ability to view all the outgoing calls or incoming calls of the device being spied. Apart from that, the software highlights the duration of the calls and the time they were made. This same feature will allow you to block some phone calls from undesired or predefined numbers of the targeted device. This blocking is done from the control panel.
- Tracks all text messages: Any messages sent or received from the targeted device can be accessed and the contents read. The time and date of sending or receiving messages are displayed on the control panel, including who sent or who the message was sent to.
- Ability to read emails: with mSpy software, you are able to read and check the full email history of the targeted iOS device. What the software allows you to check is the time and date the email was received or sent, the contents of the email, and the identity of the sender or the one receiving the email.
- Enables GPS location tracking: the targeted iPhone can be tracked, in that it can show the current location of the user. This feature is commonly used with parents and for those spouses who are suspecting that their partners are cheating on them. for this reason, this software is sometimes referred to as a parental control App.
- Observe the internet use: mSpy has the ability to reveal all the websites and URL’s that the user browsed. This will enable the one tracking to verify what was the intention of the user by checking the internet history of the device being spied.
- Obtain address book and calendar: each and every contact of the device being spied can be revealed by the software, including the address book that contains the user’s important marked events.
- Reading of instant messaging: messages that can be tracked in this software may be coming from WhatsApp, Skype, Viber or any other messaging platforms. With such information at hand, you can be able to find out what someone is up to.
- Manages and controls programs and Apps: The one spying on the device is able to control which type of App or program can be accessed. This is one way of making sure that mischievous activities are not encouraged.
- Remote control: it is a tendency that smart phones are getting lost day in day out. With mSpy software, you are able to erase any useful information that may be risky if the device lands on the wrong hands.
- Unlimited change of devices: even if you have installed mSpy software on one device, you can only use it on one device at a particular time. However, you can also change to another device of target when need arises, without the task of again purchasing a brand new license.
What are the devices that are supported by mSpy?
This software can function with iOS devices that are both non-jailbroken and jailbroken. However, there will be some limitation of features that can be accessed.
It is important to note that the there is a difference between mSpy that is jailbroken, and that one that is not.
Can mSpy be seen on the spied device?
The answer is no, it cannot be seen, as it will be running in a background mode. Though an icon of mSpy may appear on the targeted device, it does not have any setting that can display its functionality.
3. IPHONE RECOVERY STICK
iPhone Recovery Stick, that was released by ProofPronto.com, permits you to have access to the deleted contacts, internet history, call logs, images, and text messages, from the target iPhone.
With the introduction of this, parents and spouses are in a position of recovering data that had been deleted from iPhones. In short, this enhances the security of the targeted user.
How does it work?
Actually, it is an easy process. What one needs to do is to connect the targeted iPhone to a USB port, on a computer that has Windows as the operating system. Using the same computer, plug in the Recovery Stick in another USB port.
It will approximately take about 10-15 minutes for the program to be done with the recovery process. However, the recovery time will depend on the amount of data to be recovered.
If your search is directed to a specific name or address, then the recovery stick has the option of searching for particular items.
What to note is that you need to have a computer that runs on Windows 2003, 2000, XP, or Vista.
The backbone of the operating mechanism of the recovery stick, is that the whole process depends on the available storage space on the targeted iPhone, and the amount of new information that has been written on it.
Advantages of using recovery stick
It’s the only alternative to recover deleted iPhone data, which includes videos, photos, or text messages that you needed to get access to them. In fact the recovery stick has simplified the work of recovery.
What does the recovery stick control?
- The full contact list
- Text messages saved in the device
- Saved clips
- Internet history
- Call history
- Erased photos
What recovery stick can recover
- Call history that has been deleted
- Deleted messages that were texted
- Erased website history
- Deleted photos
Easy to use and fast
With the fact of plugging the recovery stick into the USB port of the computer, and running the program, the whole targeted iPhone will be scanned. The good news is that the scanned iPhone will never leave proof that it was scanned.
The scanned iPhone will take about 10 minutes to get scanned fully, depending on the storage capacity of the phone.
The working mechanism of recovering the deleted files
When the user deletes the files in his/her iPhone, the deleted data is not fully erased, but still remains somewhere, that you cannot view it. The work of the recovery stick will be retrieving the hidden information or data from the hidden place.
Does it work with all iPhones?
Yes, it functions with all types of iPhones. But if the targeted iPhone possesses a password, there is a need to first access it, as it is a necessity for you to have the password in order for the stick to function. Apart from that, your PC or computer will necessarily have to run on Windows 10, 7, 8, or Vista.
You as a parent or a partner to a spouse, there comes a time when you are in need of tracking your kid or spouse respectively, to see what they are into. This being the case, you need an effective technique to track them down, in order to know what they are up to.
Of the three ways of spying on iPhone, the best one remains to be mSpy software. This is because it has many features that lie within there boundaries of what a parent or a suspecting partner can wish to have in his/her possession.