On March 15th 1972, American movie theaters screened The Godfather movie for the first time. The film – directed by Francis Ford Coppola – is an adaptation of the best-selling novel by Mario Puzo, and tells the history of an Italian-American mafia family in New York.
The Godfather was met with huge instant success, which still lasts today. It gives a solid representation of the Mafia, creating a stereotype of Italian-American mobsters. I created a series of The Godfather’s images with the best quotes of the movie ready to share on WhatsApp. Use them to make your friends laugh or even to threaten them with!
To share them, pick the one you like and save it on your phone’s camera roll. Then just open WhatsApp and send it as an attachment.
Godfather’s Images with Quotes
1. A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man – Don Corleone, the Godfather
2. I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Woman and children can be careless, but not men. – Don Corleone, the Godfather
3. Leave the gun, take the cannoli – Don Corleone, the Godfather
4. I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them, as you can see. They talk when they should listen. – Don Corleone, the Godfather
5. Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to me first? – Don Corleone, the Godfather
6. Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement – Don Corleone, the Godfather
7. I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse – Don Corleone, the Godfather
8. With respect comes loyalty – Don Corleone, the Godfather
9. Never let anyone know what you are thinking – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
10. Politics and crime, they are the same things – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
11. It’s not personal. It’s just business. – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
12. Don’t ask me about my business!! – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
13. Only don’t tell me that you’re innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry. – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
14. You straightened out my brother… my brother? – Michael Corleone, the Godfather
15. If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone – the godfather
16. Each man has his own destiny. – the godfather
17. In sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns. – the godfather
18. keep your friends close but your enemies closer – the godfather